Get in touch.
Give us a call.
Send us an email.
1429 Walnut St., Suite 501
Philadelphia, PA 19102
How can we help your business?
Our ideal candidate for a Project Manager is an energetic and communicative team player who is highly organized and not afraid to take on new challenges to better serve the clients and our team. They would be responsible for planning, organizing, managing and helping to execute projects from beginning to end. The project scopes can vary from single pieces of collateral to multifaceted, multichannel marketing campaigns.
• Work under the direction of the account manager to collect client and project information, objectives, budgets, deadlines, etc.
• Assign project team members to tasks within the project, while creating and managing detailed schedules throughout the duration of the project
• Monitor and manage project budgets and resources
Subcontractor Procurement and Liaison:
• Research and Identify appropriate subcontractors/vendors for necessary projects
• Negotiate appropriate costs and contracts for various projects, such as: print manufacturing, web development, photography, and videography.
• Communicate directly with subcontractors/vendors to manage workflow and project timelines
• Consult with Principal and Account Manager on appropriate responses and correspondence strategies
• Managing vendor and product invoices
• Managing office maintenance requests
• Maintaining inventory of internal supplies
The ideal candidate must possess:
• 3-5 years of agency experience
• A highly organized, proactive, efficient, and detail-oriented work style
• The ability to communicate effectively
• Highly developed teamwork skills
• Strong proofreading skills
• Knowledge of SEO, Google AdWords (both display and text) and other relevant digital marketing tools
Please send your resume and any relevant project plans or work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freelance Graphic and Web Designers
We’re always looking for collaborative, detail-oriented, and technically proficient freelance graphic and web designers to assist us with any additional assignments as needed on a rolling basis.
Chosen candidates will be asked to come in for a preliminary interview before any work begins to discuss their relevant experience and portfolio, as well as any additional specifics about upcoming assignments (scope, timeline, hourly rate, etc.)
Strong design and critical thinking skills
High level of competency with Adobe Creative Suite
Ability to listen, take direction, and keep track of all feedback throughout a project
Ability to communicate effectively
Ability to track time accurately throughout a project
Familiarity with production files
Knowledge of digital and print techniques
All-around nice demeanor and attitude
BA/BS degree or equivalent
Relevant agency experience a plus
Please send your resume, any relevant design examples, and a portfolio link to email@example.com.
Paragraph is currently seeking a passionate and motivated marketing intern for summer 2019 with a strong work ethic to assist our team with a variety of client-related tasks such as:
Digital campaign implementation, analysis, optimization, and reporting
Assisting with and attending client presentations
Working with our team to implement and manage various marketing tactics and social media
If you’re curious, hungry, and ready to learn, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume along with relevant work and/or writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.